Peter is a UKCC Level 3 Qualified Coach and can offer training for every level of horse and rider. Individual and group training sessions available tailored to you and your horse's specific needs.
Peter is an international show jumper and has been successful up to 1.50m level. He has been riding since the age of 10, working, riding, and training with Andy Austin, Carron Nicol, Johnny Harris, Fred Welsh, and Di Lampard. He has also spent time working and training in Holland, Germany, and France, to gain valuable experience of how different systems work. Competing at shows such as HOYS, winning the Grade B Championship and a number of Grand Prixs, both in the UK and Internationally.
He has produced many horses including the London 2012 Olympic Showjumping Finalist Avenzio III (Santa Fee)
Peter has a wide range of knowledge of different techniques and exercises focueed on riders achieving their individual goals.
£40 - 1 hour session
TAILOR YOUR LIVERY
PK Stud offers a top quality livery service to accommodate the specific needs of every individual horse and owner. We aim to create a very friendly but professional environment.
As we understand that no two horses are the same, each horse's welfare and happiness is catered to a high standard.
- Use of all facilities
- Straw Bedding (other bedding at extra cost)
- Haying, Feeding & Watering, Mucking out, skipping out and bedding down
- Turning in and out of the field (option for individual or group turnout)
- Grooming including plaiting, clipping, mane and tail pulling
- Assisting with veterinary visits, dentistry visits and physiotherapeutic visits.
- Clients will be directly invoiced all fees relating to vet and farrier services
- Including all the services provided in Full Livery. Plus exercising your horse to an arranged plan up to 5 times a week. Tack cleaning daily.
- Including all the services provided in Schooling Livery. Plus going out to shows and competing your horse to an appropriate level.
Entry and travel fees(diesel cost, etc) at owner's discretion and expense.
Routine vet and farrier visits unless in case of emergencies.
Clients will be directly invoiced all fees relating to vet and farrier services